Still spewing at 19 weeks!
Okay av now learnt baby makes me sick with sweets and preppery things im only allowed plain foods lol no flavour at all, who else has a baby as picky as.mine? Lol
mine used to be haha but ive not gotten sick in a few weeks thank God. although something i ate on christmas eve made me sick n everytime i went into the kitchen i started gagging lol don't know what it was bc my fam got together and had tons of finger foods and sweets lol..... hope you feel better soon!
My baby had me nauseous allday everyday... in the first trimester i couldnt look at raw meat so i wasnt able to cook and i couldnt have it on my plate and smelling it was the worst. I wasnt able to eat anything but salad and fruit. Now that im in the second trimester i can now drink juice just nothing that tropicana or store brand and i cant eat anything sweet withoutgetting sick. My baby is beyond picky but then again i am too so i wonder where it got that from... lol good luck sweety
Haha my boyfriend is a picky boy so mayb shes takem after him all he really eats is meat and am a vegaratian and all the baby seems to like me to eat is meat haha