Swelling this early?
Normally my feet dont swell until after Ive given birth but they are swelling now. Should I be concerned about this? Its mainly my left food but my right one is too. My left foot also tingles a bit too.
Swelling on feet and hands is normal unless it's bad and if your face swells then notify your doc.
Ok thanks :)
No prob! I didn't know that swelling after pregnancy happened but my sister in law just told me about it. The doctor explained that it's because you're not getting the necessary rest when baby is born.
my hands and feet have been swelling for the past 2 weeks and dr says its fine unless face is swelling or high blood pressure and etc. but my feet have been tingly the past 2 days as well.
My feet have been swollen too for the last couple weeks. My Dr just told me to increase my water intake, decrease my sodium intake, and to put my feet up often. Thank goodness we are all almost done :)
Actually I usually dont have the swelling til after delivery. My feet get huge lol. Then after a day or two they're fine and I dont have any problems.
I can do the sodium and water part, as for propping up the feet - theres no rest for moms and I have two rambuctious boys. My Mom was helping me, hubby is working 12+ hour shifts at work, but she had surgery done (am NOT going to go into that drama...) so resting and propping feet up just doesnt get to happen often unless I get up early enough in the morning before taking hubby to work... but Mom freaks over her own feet so I get like a 5min down time. She's a hypochrondriac... The kind that actually strives to be in the center of attention and will not share the spotlight for nothing.
I have 2 weeks to go and am holding water like the Hoover Dam!!! My hands and my feet are huge swollen. I gained 5 lbs in 1 week. But she's not worried because she can see the swelling. My face isn't swollen but just about every place else is!!! My doc also said more water less salt.
I'm different again I've had shocking swelling in my legs and feet but in the last week its all disappeared. I'm 39+4. Finally after 6 months of only being able to wear my slip ons I can finally fit into a decent pair of shoes.
I have swellin and my face has swelled aswell but thtz just a family trait happened to my cousins aswell its called the pregnancy mask lol ur not to worry about swellin unless ur light headed, seein spots etc
Bri I meant to try to get a few days of rest once baby is born. I know Sometimes it isn't possible though. I have my mom coming to stay with me
Bri I meant to try to get a few days of rest once baby is born. I know Sometimes it isn't possible though. I have my mom coming to stay with me  for3 days and will be incharge of my big kids and the cooking. I plan to stay in my room with the little guy for those days. Well that's the plan, Im a clean freak so I can see myself going crazy if I leave the room.