Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
The nhs like to screw you eh?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

The nhs like to screw you eh?

Just venting im really not happy with the nhs, the last midwife I seen promised me I would get to hear my babies heart beat at the 16 week check up and when I arrive the midwife ic seems more intersted in finishing the check up before it starts, she never took any my questions, never told me anything aboot birthing classes I should b attending and told me they arent allowed to let us listen to the heart beat till 22 weeks. Seems like midwifes are telling me different stories
Wow I heard my baby heartbeat at 3 months
im sorry girl! idk what the nhs is bc im in the U.S. but im sorry i would be upset. i heart hb at 12 weeks the first time. but i don't see midwives at all just my ob/gyn and i see a high risk specialist.
The nhs is just our word for hospital :) seems like the u.s have better care than scotland changing the rules all the time like we have to pay 79 pound to find out the sex of the baby at a special clinic because midwifes think if they get it wrong people will sue them lol