Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Ugh a moan about my stitches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Ugh a moan about my stitches

Ano I keep moanin about them but amelia is 2 weeks tomorrow and they havent even improved, infact I think I did something stupid had a bit of fun with the boyfriend a little foreplay and he really hurt me and when I went to the toilet there was fresh clean blood, its really no helpin matters tht my sex drive is back and I keep tryin to do things, dam stitches
Hrm... Id say let your Dr know about it because it could mean trouble. Better to be safe than sorry... and maybe they can figure out how to temporarily kill the motor a bit?
Yeah am a bit worried about tht fresh blood could b from one of the stitches cause my bleedin stopped quite quickly unless its decided to come back
Ohhh it might have come back. That happened to me. My bleeding stopped before I even was released from the hospital. Then when trouble with breastfeeding started at home I started bleeding again. Lasted for about a week and a half then stopped again. Then last week I bled again for about 3-4days, honestly felt like my period was trying to start up, then stopped again and havent had anything since.
Btw the bleeding that happened the first time and lasted the longest was also after I had fooled around a bit with hubby so maybe its not bad? However having stitches Id still ask the Dr to be on the safe side.
Okay thanks :)