Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
Update about Maternal/Fetal Medicine Appoint

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Hey Everyone! Just giving you guys a heads up, me and the hubby went to Maternal/Fetal Medicine and got a 3-d scan because when we had our 20 week scan Lil Man was hiding his face so we had to go back for another ultrasound at 23 weeks where he did the same darn thing again! So at the 23 week ultrasound the doctor saw that his ventricles in his heart were mildly bigger then they were supposed to be so hence being sent to the specialist. Not only that I have stage 3 microtia of my right ear and his older brother(from my hubby's previous marriage) was born with a cleft lip. Well we went to the specialist and low and behold they are bigger because I'm actually due May 13 and not 18th. And.......he's perfect!. He's 17 inches and 2.7 lbs at the time with a big head just like his father. We got a profile picture and he's got his mama's lips!!!!! So happy! Thanks for all your support ladies I hope all of you are doing well. Next weekend we have our childbirthing class and then my baby shower the weekend after that. So Blessed. If any of you want to keep in touch after delivery feel free to email me at ***@****. Would love to keep in touch with other May moms!
glad everything is going well :)
You have a wonderful baby!