Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
When are u leaving work?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

When are u leaving work?

Im due 15 may by my period dates
Im due 27 may by the ultrasound
im leaving work 15 may.. is that too late?? Should I leave earlier....
When r u ladies leaving work???
I haven't thought about it yet. I might not be able to, unless my Dr tells me to of course. I'll have 2 weeks of vacation saved up by the time my baby comes, so I was going to use that after the babies here.
i think it all depends on the person. with my daughter i left 2 weeks before i had her which was supposed to be a month before i had her. this time my dr said i may not be working past 6 months bc of issues so depends i would wait it out another month or two and go from there. talk to your dr about it.
I think it depends on what work you do too. I was in a very physically demanding job when pregnant with my first. I had to stop working at 7 months cause I physical couldn't do it. Eg  lifting and on my feet for 12 hours a day and cattle work (can't trust them cows) ;)
I work in a shop and I havent been told anything aboot when I get to leave work as far as am aware am working until the day am due to pop lol
I work in an office - i'm usually always sitting down - so unless there's a reason, I'll try to work right up to the big day.  You never know if you will be early or late.  One co-worker had planned to take off two weeks before her daughter was due and she ended up coming 2 weeks early.  Another friend took off early and ended up waiting around the house for weeks when her daughter was 1+ week late.  I think it depends on what type of work you do and if your job will be flexiable with you.