Aa
A
A
Close
When did I conceive??
If I had intercourse on August 8th (1 day before my period), I have a normal 28 day cycle but ovulate earlier than day 14.  On August 19th I had very watery cm along with a glob of very stretchy cm, which only lasted that day.  I am assuming that was the day that I ovulated?  I have read that you are fertile anywhere from 5 days before your ovulation to two days after.  So could the intercourse I had on August 8th resulted in pregnancy, or is that too early?  I am assuming I got pregnant from intercourse the week before the 19th or either a couple days after the 19th.  Please help put my mind at ease! :)
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Also note that on August 30th I had a blood test taken at the Dr.'s office and my hcg level was 15, which should only be 8-10dpo.  And yesterday on October 5th my baby was measuring 8wk 5days, which would have put me ovulating 4 days earlier than the 14 days the go by...which would be the 19th of August.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4043310 tn?1355916247
Cant really help you out with the math but if it helps my doctor says sperm lives up to 7days inside u after having sex so after having sex on the 8th u could have gotten pregnant days later
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources