Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
almost had a baby today!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

almost had a baby today!!!

Well I went to my dr appt. today and they weren't liking that they couldn't get the baby to move for anything so after a strep b test 2 external and 1 internal sonograms and listening to the heart via Doppler they sent me over to L&D to have a non stress test and another sonogram done !!!!! They said my dr was already on call at the hospital and if the baby didn't move during the test they were just going to take her via c- section !!!!!!!!! Thankfully the nurse put this vibarating thingy on my belly she said girls react to vibrations ...and she was right the baby started kicking like crazy ......so after a long day at the dr and hospital my tummy is soar but we are both good :)
And we are home :) .......I missed my son while I was gone .....I'm really going to miss him when I go into actual labor
Glad everything was ok! I cant imagine how worried you must've been.
o wow! that is definitely scary! glad everything is fine and that you and baby are safe and at home doing well.
Thanks girls.....I cried like a baby after leaving the office on my way to the hospital i was terrified and my husband was working over an hour away but thankfully he got there as soon as he could and thankfully the baby is good and still in my belly :)
close!lol..glad it all worked out in the end :)
Glad its all good and thats a nice fun fact baby girls respond to vibration am goin to test that put ma phone on ma belly on vibrate and see what happens lol
Thanks...and yes it worked almost instantly ...she hadn't move at all for the dr and she was litterly pounding on my belly with the sonogram thing.....then when the hospital nurse put a viborater thing on my belly she started kicking away :)