Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
baby products

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

baby products

Anyone bought or inspected baby products from walmart? Am about to buy baby stuff but want good quality withoutbreaking the bank. What are the best places for good prices and quality? I don't want to drive crazy around looking for stuff that much.
As long as you buy a good brand it doesn't matter where you buy it. With my daughter I bought my pump at Walmart and I have bought other big stuff there. I always look at reviews online before I go into the store and buy it.
I got quite few of my baby stuff online..and some stuff i checked out online and thn went into store to buy it after checkin reviews ofcourse like the above comment mentioned
Good advice,  thanks
like others said i looked online and read reviews of the products and etc but ive ordered many things from walmart and alot of it can also be purchased at other big places like babies r us and etc but its cheaper at walmart, same brand n all
I got my bassinette/playpen & car seat/stroller at Walmart, ordered them both online.  Same brands that you can buy at other stores & I love both of them!  
some of the best advise on baby stuff was to check out craigslist.  babies go through so much stuff so fast that even if its used, it still in great condition.  I've gotten extra infant car seat bases, pack n play, bumbo seat all from craigslist and they are in great condition.
Don't forget that you can use Bed bath and beyond coupons at Buy Buy Baby.  and Babies R us and Buy Buy Baby take each others coupons.  Target has good deals too.
Its so nice to have a community thats so helpful and support each other. I got wonderful feedback and when i buy i know exactly where to get stuff.