blocked milk duct.
Can anyone tell me what it feels like to have a blocked milk duct? My boob feels like its bruised to touch but not bruised to look at. And it hurts like hell when my milk let's down
No idea on my wide but hopefully it will be unblocked soon. Check online what you can do relieve the pain and the boob otherwise you will get mastitis.
It sounds like it might be. Things that help are completely emptying your breast, massaging it, putting a warm/hot cloth on it. What really helped me was massaging it while standing in a really hot shower.
Thanks ladies. Yer I have been doing all of the above and it seems to be helping. Hopefully it goes away. I really don't want mastitis.
Hoping your swollen boobs r better n you can feed baby.
Yer its defiantly going down. But now I've got an awful tummy bug. Lost 3 kg overnight. Can't win. Lol drinking electrolytes now and starting to get better. Thanks for your concern :)
Oh you poor thing. Hopefully it passes quickly.
I had one a couple weeks ago and it hurts soooooo bad like if u barely touch it it feels like getting stabbed in the boob with a knife. I took hot showers and massage it from where it hurts to ur nipple. Also it says online if u feed ur baby with them laying on there back and u on ur hands and knees over them so ur boob just hangs down to help unplug it. And the more ur nurse on that one the better