Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
early labor symptoms?? help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

early labor symptoms?? help

so ive gone into early labor 3 times within the last month and each time its been stopped except for this last time which was this friday at that point i was 35 0days i was contracting every 2-3 min for the 40 min i was there during my non stress test i felt no pain but was out of breath and felt alot of pressure and tightning, the nurse then checked me and i was not dilated so they sent me home but didint give me anything at that point for contractions. Today i woke up cramping just all over my belly i dont feel sick to my stomach it just feels like hungry cramps/ period like cramps. i can handle the pain but its very uncomfortable i have had a increase of vaginal discharge as of today and diharea cramps so i go to the restroom and its not diharrea very tiny amount of anything really. its strange because when i dont feel these cramps i feel alot of pressure on my rectum as if im constipated but not.  and now im having light cramping going through my lower back to the top of belly. I just dont know when to go or call l&d
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would at least call them now .....good luck
Blank
554628_tn?1362781519
i would have went ahead and called as well, hope its going well and keep us posted
Blank
That pressure could be contractions making you prep for baby's delivery. Id call 'em asap
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...