excitement about pregnancy
What's something Your looking forward to with this pregnancy? I'm really looking forward to finding out what It is and feeling The baby. It's always a big reassurance when you feel them
I can't wait to feel it moving!  Then I will probably want it to stop. lol
I an wait to feel real strong kicks punches and rolls. I already feel flutters. Oh and I can't wait for the u/s that's says boy or girl
I an wait to feel real strong kicks punches and rolls. I already feel flutters. Oh and I can't wait for the u/s that's says boy or gir.
I cant wait for my morning sickness to go away and able to eat decide food again lol also cant wait to get a bump so.i can balance things on it lol am a dafty
I can't wait to start feelin the kicks and find out if it's a boy like everyone says even though I'm ten weeks lol
Lol I can't get over on wanting to know what I'm having. I want a girl so bad! I keep calling It a her. But even if it's a boy all is Well too lol I already have a boy. Yea I sometimes think I felt a flutter. But then I think no, It can't be already. Lol