Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
excitement about pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

excitement about pregnancy

What's something Your looking forward to with this pregnancy? I'm really looking forward to finding out what It is and feeling The baby. It's always a big reassurance when you feel them
I can't wait to feel it moving!  Then I will probably want it to stop. lol
Avatar n tn
I an wait to feel real strong kicks punches and rolls. I already feel flutters. Oh and I can't wait for the u/s that's says boy or girl
Avatar n tn
I an wait to feel real strong kicks punches and rolls. I already feel flutters. Oh and I can't wait for the u/s that's says boy or gir.
I cant wait for my morning sickness to go away and able to eat decide food again lol also cant wait to get a bump so.i can balance things on it lol am a dafty
I can't wait to start feelin the kicks and find out if it's a boy like everyone says even though I'm ten weeks lol
Lol I can't get over on wanting to know what I'm having. I want a girl so bad! I keep calling It a her. But even if it's a boy all is Well too lol I already have a boy. Yea I sometimes think I felt a flutter. But then I think no, It can't be already. Lol