Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
excitement about pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

excitement about pregnancy

What's something Your looking forward to with this pregnancy? I'm really looking forward to finding out what It is and feeling The baby. It's always a big reassurance when you feel them
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I can't wait to feel it moving!  Then I will probably want it to stop. lol
Blank
I an wait to feel real strong kicks punches and rolls. I already feel flutters. Oh and I can't wait for the u/s that's says boy or girl
Blank
I an wait to feel real strong kicks punches and rolls. I already feel flutters. Oh and I can't wait for the u/s that's says boy or gir.
Blank
4043310_tn?1355916247
I cant wait for my morning sickness to go away and able to eat decide food again lol also cant wait to get a bump so.i can balance things on it lol am a dafty
Blank
I can't wait to start feelin the kicks and find out if it's a boy like everyone says even though I'm ten weeks lol
Blank
Lol I can't get over on wanting to know what I'm having. I want a girl so bad! I keep calling It a her. But even if it's a boy all is Well too lol I already have a boy. Yea I sometimes think I felt a flutter. But then I think no, It can't be already. Lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...