Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
fathers day!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

fathers day!

So I was thinking.bout getting a cake as well as boxers or a shirt for fathers day..and his birthday is on the 3 rd if July I was thinking maybe game for Xbox or idk ideas anyone I feel like what I'm getting.is lame lol I want him to be excited :) his last birthday I got him a tool box cuz he's a mechanic he loved it!:D; ideas! Nd btw how's everyones baby?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4484425_tn?1384231934
My hubby is getting shorts, a shirt, a card, and I ordered a dairy queen cake. So nothing really special but its the thought that counts. My hubby is a mechanic and a truck driver. I got him a floor jack for Christmas and he was beyond excited about it lol.
Blank
My hubby's bday is July 25th. There's a tool box at a hardware store that he wants badly so Im going to see if I cant get some family members to rally in with me.

As for Fathers Day, we went grocery shopping last night and I snagged a couple of cards without him noticing. I havent thought much futher than that. Might take the boys out tomorrow to figure out something.
Blank
Tomorrow 264 sounds about right about how excited he got (: nd the dairy queen cake sounds good.
Bri awe his birthday is soon as well.mines the 30 the of July pretty close :) u should def try and get the tool box !! Very sneaky!;I I went to Kmart nd got some stuff he needed but I feel like he didn't get anything he would be excited about: (

I got him boxers tanks socks nd shorts
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank