Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
idk why!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

idk why!!!!

I know its only a gut feeling.....or I hope it is......but I just feel like this baby is going to come sooner then expected, I'm due may 21st with my second child and I just feel miserable light headed crampy ......ohhh and did I say MISERABLE :) but this is how I felt right before having my son ....idk ....I hope she stays in there but I'm just going to get my bags ready just in case
I feel the same way, all the signs are there that labor is coming!!! This is my 3rd I'm due may 6th
I'm due May 11.. and I just feel like I'm walking like a penguin
I know how you feel and Im due May 6th too. Two days before April Fools Day I was in L&D with contractions but they werent productive :( I havent even begun to dilate yet.
Im due May 20th and I have the same feeling. I think all of our baby's wanna come out sooner lol..
I also feel like I'm starting to walk like a penguin ...lol I started at 125lbs and I'm now 139 so not that big....but I feel like I'm a balloon that got over filled and I'm about to pop lol my stomach is so sore
Anyone else have the belly button popping out? Lol Mine is and omg it grosses me out for some reason xD
Mine is popped out, has been for about 2 weeks now.  My sis says it's like a turkey timer & baby is DONE!  LOL
Awe I feel like my lil boy is going to come earlier then expected aas well I'm going to be surprised if he doesn't come out early! I'm due may 15th:)
Mine hasn't popped out .....yet.....its been flat/ flush with the rest of my skin  for weeks it looks really weird lol