Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
im freaking out!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

im freaking out!

So my doctors office just called to let me know I got approved for the inducing...it was supposed to be the 10 th they want me to come in on the 9th at 6 pm to be induced I'm so nervous nd scared nd anxiety is happening can't stop it! :( I should be happy I am but idk how its going to go..
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You'll be fine! :-) Just relax and make sure you communicate well with everyone and you should be alright. Something I just remembered from my last induction, if one side of you is numb from an epidural but you feel excruciating cramping on your other side, make sure they check you before you have another dose of epidural. You might be fully dilated thus why the pain and ready for delivery :) Just think, in a few more days you'll have your little one to love and hold :)
Blank
Its crazy because I'm getting induced Sunday at 5 pm.. original due date was may 22, but dealing with elevated blood pressure!! Baby is weighing around 7lbs6oz! Best wishes!!
Blank
Aww good luck to you!u will be seeing ur baby soon:Dand bri thank.you for.the advice I need as much as I can.get considering this is my first and they give u more then one dose of the epidural?
Blank
Good luck to you. You will be fine. :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949