Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
is it just me ????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

is it just me ????

My husband cracks me up..... he's constantly asking if I'm OK or if I should get checked out every little pain I have!!!! In the morning before he leaves for work he asks how I'm feeling and if I have any signs of any pain he says " should I stay home " no lol pregnancy ***** you have pains a lot lol he's just silly but at least I know he cares .....and this is our second child you would think he would know how uncomfortable I can get :)
My hubby was the same way til it got on my nerves so bad I was like "Baby... if I reach out and grab you when we're walking, then you can be concerned." lol Hes chilled out since but I still see him watching me like a hawk. He gets upset if I go anywhere by myself though being so close to the due date.
Mines a bit like that too. I've been getting a fair few contraction last few days and when get on he looks at me like right this is it. Lol I was induced last time so we aren't sure what to expect going into natural labour. Lucky for me he's in bed asleep atm cause now the contractions are starting to come every 20 ish mins. Will see if it keeps up for a bit longer. :)
Aww if they do you could be holding your little baby so so soon ...... and my husband also watches me and when I get BH and they hurt and I make faces he's like omg are you OK what's wrong.....iI think men should have to experience these symptoms also lol not only so they feel the pain and know what we go through bit also so we can annoy them and be like omg are you OK over and over again....lol and with me being close to my due date aand the fact that my dr sent me from his office to L&D on Wednesday and was going to take the baby ....my hubby also freaks when I go places alone
Well they ended up going away after a couple of hours. So doesn't look like bub is ready yet. Hubby went to work thus morning stressing though cause I woke him up with my walking up and down the hallway. Lol. Funny creatures arnt they.
im not with babys father. i live with my sister and she does it. its sooo annoying !! im soo sick of hearing it lol..i hide the pain so she does continue to ask cuz with these hormones ill flip out and just yell at her and tell her to stop askin me that all the time! lol even wen im not in pain and am just watching tv or something she will ask...like ugh stop lol