Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
just saying

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

just saying

Everyone on here seems to want to have their baby already. Like I know we're all tired of being pregnant , but the baby will come when its suppose to why try to rush it the longer its in you the healthier it will be ...its not like the baby won't be born its gonna come out no matter what. Ladies just enjoy your time you have left ... because you'll be changing diapers and getting no sleep when baby gets here
I can't speak for everyone but for me, I want my lil boy here for a lot of reasons.  The main being that I have been a very high risk preg & have had MANY losses in the past. 2 of those losses were LATE term losses.  I will be 37 weeks tomorrow & that is considered full term.  Yes, I am also uncomfortable & anxious to meet my lil one but primarily I want the peace of mind.
Yes I do want my bby to be out already because we all have our own experiences and reasons. About the diapers I dnt even mind or the nonsleep because I have my other kids that I still go thru so for me is not of a big deal to have my bby with me already :-D:-D
I understand what you're saying. While I know some people have good reason for wanting their baby out early I don't think being uncomfortable is a good one. I'm uncomfortable as hell. Everything hurts. I can't sleep. I have constant acid reflux. All that said I want her to stay in as long as she needs so she's healthy.
Exactly, some females are like 37 weeks or so & asking their docs about being induce. Like baby is suppose to stay in the belly for 40 weeks for a reason, not just cause. That's just how it goes baby's lungs need to get stronger. That doesn't mean I don't want my baby out already cause I do but I'm in no rush cause I know my baby is getting healthier every day its still in my belly.
The only reason why I am getting induced at 39.weeks is because its not safe for.him to be in.there to long my doc is concerned becuz of my health and his becuz im diabetic nd it runs in the family so I have a perfectly good reason nd mines only 5 days before due date not much of a difference I think the people getting induced should have a reason and I'm sure that most of them.that r getting induced do have a good reason
Without good reason, most hospitals won't allow a voluntary induction.  My hospital for example will only induce at 39 weeks UNLESS there are other issues at hand.
The comments that bother me are the ones from woman under 38 weeks saying "I'm tired of being pregnant, I want it to be over with" Really?! if you say that at 35 weeks then get over it, you have  at least a month to go!
I agree that bub needs to stay in there till its ready unless for a medical reason it needs to come out early. And I think even those that say they want bub out early still want whats best for their babies. But we do all have moments where we just go "get it out of me" we are emotional and exhausted. And thats what forums like this are good for where we can come and have a winge or a laugh or share stories. I know I'm only a couple of days shy of 40 weeks and thus last month have been pretty hard on my physically and I've had my winges like everyone else. But there is also no way I would have let my doctor induce me early unless it was because there was a risk to myself or my baby.
the only reason i want my baby out asap is because of my ribs hurting so bad! feels like someone is literally trying to pull them apart! and i have  delt with this pain since i was around 25 weeks and i am now 39 weeks. other then that i am AOKAY! :)
*hugs mummymelza* You totally took the words outta my mouth :) In my defense of posting comments about wanting to induce labor... I dont want MY Dr to induce labor, I want to do it naturally. I dont want him too early, Id like to have him by the due date otherwise its yet another induced pregnancy for me. Im nervous about getting induced again because my third took 3 doses of Pitocin before he finally came out. I feel terrible for it... I should have just told them to stop and gone home... but I didnt. My Dr reassured me that I was full term but to this day I have my doubts. I didnt even ask to be induced, the Dr offered it since my last two were successful (my first was a little late, my other about 38-39 wks due to complications).
I'm 37 weeks today, measuring at 38. As much as I'm hurting physically and I'm ready to hold my baby in my arms I'm also trying to enjoy what sleep I can get on top of taking care of my almost 2yr old son. We all are ready to hold our babies but we all know what's best for them too. I will miss not having a period lol and I'll mostly miss feeling her kicks. Love that about pregnancy!
Well ladies, this is my third pregnancy and maby my last. This has been my toughest pregnancy. I've  been sick, sad, in pain, depressed, angry and I've cried so much. But I'm so thankful to God that he has given me the opportunity to grow this miracle inside of me.... When I think of that is when the joy takes over any negative feeling.
The journey is almost over and I'm glad I found this forum. I've learned alot and hope that I was able to help atleast one person at some point.
Ladies God bless you and your babies and I wish you a fast and easy delivery when your moment comes.
Totally agree we shouldnt b moaning and rushin our pregnancys like I have my reason is a little self fish for wantin her out now cause my grans in hospital and I really dont know if shes goin to b around to see baby girl, am more at ease about it now because my grans been improvin but for a while she wasnt and it was scarin me
I am sure that all of the ladies who moaned about it never thought...."i want this baby out even if it is bad for the baby!" i guess it is like when you are waiting to go on holiday....you slways say....I just can't wait!!! Lol
I agree too..I guess sometimes I do ave times where I feel I want my baby to be in arms now,because im so excited,lol,however when I get pains sometimes I panic and realise its best if she stays in for longer,I'll get to see her whenever time is right for baby...and I definitely do not want to get induced,want it to go naturally
agree with natfox there,it like waiting to go on holiday,u just cant wait,hehe :)
Franky I'm sure glad  your grams is doing better.
Thanks lillah :) its amazing how much stress has been lifted off me knowin she is recovering it really wasnt healthy for me or the baby the amonth of stress I was feelin and how anxious and all