milk :(
Is anybody else not able to cope with milk anymore?..well i love milk whether I'm pregnant or not,but since the last couple of months iv noticed that every time i drink milk it gives me a tummy upset :( and sends me of to the loo :( even though i crave cold milk.at first i thought i my body had become intolerant to lactose,but then i realised I'm fine with all the other dairy products i'm having..does anybody knw y this could be?and whether it could be anything to do with the pregnancy?all replies appreciated in advance
I always have milk in my tea, but since beginning of this pregnancy ...at first i couldn't have tea at all (it made me sick) but now i can drink tea but only without milk...
I'm actually ok with milk in my tea,i just can't drink a large amount of milk.it's annoying because i like milk and its good for you too.sometimes i just drink it anyway and then regrdt it later lol