Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
need to have a rant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

need to have a rant

Anyone else have useless parents? My mother lives in the same town at me. Literally less than 10 mins away and me son and I haven't seen her in overa month. I got sick of making all the effort to arrange a catch up and her not turning up no apologies or phone calls. Not even a text msg. So I gave up trying. Haven't rung her or anything. She works maybe 3 or 4 hours a day and thats it. I've been haveing a **** of a time with this pregnancy and could really do with some help but she's too self absorbed to give a ****. I know I'm 27 and have my own life and she has hers but she has an adorable grandson who hardly knows her and she wonders why he doesn't want cuddles and attention from her. Sorry I justdont get why she doesnt want to see us.
so sorry to hear and hope that things work out for you guys.
We'll after me sending her a text and leaving a voice msg on her phone she finally rang before winged the whole conversation about how **** her life is and how nothing goes right for her and she's about to quit her job even though she's about 10 grand in debt with credit card bill and late phone and electricity bill. ($2000 overdue electricity bill) but she still smokes and drinks like crazy. Now she says she's gonna see us tomorrow (believe it when it happens) but I'm not sure I want to see her if she's going to winge the whole time. She's put herself in this financial position. I moved back to this town to havey family around me while having me own kids ect. Maybe wasn't such a good idea. ******* over it. Sorry about the language and the rant again.
At least she is still there so there is hope if you having a better relationship with her. Open up with her and talk to her how much you want to have a better relationship with her. Whoever don't push things with her as far as helping you is concerned. Just try to handle your affairs, its possible she is avoiding the responsibility ir expectation.