not a question just happy
So today my husband got the news that he will be starting the beginning process of being paroled next week!!!! So this means that if they approve his parole, and he doesn't have to physically see the parole bored he will be home at the begining of April!!! If he has to see the parole board he wont see them until April so it will be may when he is home if approved!!! I am so happy right now I cant believe that things may actually be going right for once!! His counselor actually said that she pushed up his paper work a month early to try to get him out before his baby is born and that she is fully recommending a parole release!! This could mean that we could really be in the 60 day mark of him being home with us and he may be able to experience the last month of pregnancy with me!! I'm so happy I'm crying!!!
awwww congrats hun and hope it all works out for you guys!
Aww thats great I hope he gets off from april
That would be so wonderful for you. I really hope it works out for the two of you :)
Great news!! :)
Thanks ladies it really does seem like things are starting to work out in our favor!!!!