painless contractions on fetal monitoring
Am 36 weeks and went for us and fetal monitoring. Had no pain at all and but could feel my baby movements. I drink about 2 gallons of fluids per day a cup or 2 of milk and 1 std glass of juice so there is no issue of dehydration on me. For fetal monitoring they picked up strong contractions and were shocked that I was notfeeling them at all and thought I might have been dehydrated but told them I was a water guzzled and had a 2 pints of water I was constantly drinking and carrying around. I was detained for 2 hrs being monitored then they went down. They were not bh and my doc was doc and hospital were worrying. Its my 4 th child and all the others were overdue. Has anyone had such strong contractions without feeling anything at all? I worry delivering home alone after this experience. Tell me your experiences please
Never had this.... Did they examine you? Any dilation?
Same with me last week! I went in for blur vision and when they hook me up to the monitor I was having contractions also!! I'm 37+2 and will be induced on Sunday due to elevated blood pressure!!
I had a prior appointment with my doc who checked for dilation. I was at 1 then had an ultrasound 2hrs later. After fetal monitoring at hospital they checked and said my dilation was still at 1. Hopefully i dont go into labour soon coz am seeing what looks like pieces of clear mucus plug.
Not to mention, I've seen pieces of mine also.. I lost a big piece of it on Wednesday! Best wishes!!