sex while pregnant
Is it ok to have sex during your pregnancy? This is my first child and my partner and I are not having sex since we found out we were expecting. I am 7 almost 8 weeks along, and since it is our first child we are not quite sure what to expect
Yes it should be ok i had sex while i was pregnant alot of people do just some people choose not to becuz they r not comfortable knowing that the guys penis could be bumping the baby. I know when i was almost due like 2 weeks ahead we decided not to have sex cuz we would worry that would hurt her but docs do say when ur almost due if u have sex will cause baby to come towards the end well thats my doc said he also said to walk alot
u can have sex just not when your dilated an having sex when pregnate will not hurt u or the baby ....an yes walk alot if u want baby to come if your almost to your due date