sleepless night
Half 2 in the morning and still awake. Head goes to pillow acid reflux comes up. If only I could sleep standing up. And to think my toddler will be up in 4 hours. Oh yay. :( lol ;)
i have acid reflux as well try taking some rinididine, it helps a little. good luck and hope you can sleep, i get my fair share of sleepless nights also mainly bc i just cant get comfy anymore.
Sleepless night take 2 but this time its the thing next to me that won't stop snoring. I swear he will be covered in bruises by morning. I punch him.in the arm and he stops for 30 seconds and starts again. Please note I do have earplugs in and yes it still sounds like a motorbike next to me. Thanks tarrah I have tired about everything with the reflux. It's a medical condition I have even when not pregnant where the flap like thing that hold the acid and food in my stomach has disintegrated from a gastro bug I had a few years ago. Really not a nice feeling
so sorry and hope that you feel better asap!!!! my husband snores loudly also haha
Lol yer bloody men hey. I'm kicking.mibe into the spare room tonight so I can get one good night in. :)