tired!:(
So I'm so frustrated I can't stand work and I'm just so tired from working I just don't know what to do anymore my husband is telling Me to stop working but I just need the money:(. Anyone else exhausted from work
I went on the maternity leave soon as o could...at 29 weeks. And i had a month off sick before that... Just couldn't stand work and was feeling ill. I am in the UK and taking a year off.
Im at that point, yes
Oodang ur work let u take off at 29 weeks? Well in less then 2 weeks I can technically go on disability nd relax at home I'm just debating if I want to go til 37 just one of things to have to wait nd see
I'm there. I work in a childcare center with infants and its a lot of lifting and up and down. I am so exhausted and in a ton of pain by the end of my 8 hour work day. I have a wonderful boss and she'll let me go to part time or just be done when ever I want to but I don't get paid at all for maternity leave and only have 12 vacation days to use for my whole leave.