tmi...
this may be tmi,but I got to ask if anyone else is worried about passing stool whilst in pushing stage of labour?..im well worried,I dont want my husband to see that?!he'l get put off for life lol,im not to worried about the midwives as I know they see this kind of stuff all the time,I just dont want my husband seeing it,the thought makes me cringe...has anybody in the past been through anything like this?how do midwives deal with it?
and is it very common?
I have 3 children & it never happened to me, it did happen to my best friend.  Her husband didn't even notice.  There's so much going on, & the dr's just clean up & keep going.  LOL
Appartently the midwifes will hide it from u so u dont even know urself it happened to save u from embarrassment but am not worried and I dont mind if my boyfriend sees am very comfortable with him
thank god they get rid of it quickly!I'v been telling my husband to stay near my head at all times,even though he says he doesn't care if he sees anything of the sort,im still not comfortable with it..plus im seriously thinking of a water birth and keep wondering what happens if it happens in the pool?!which makes me have seconds thoughts about a water birth
I wanted water birth but if u poo in the water its more obvious and they use a net to fish it out and if the pool gets to dirty they have to take u out of it
I did with my first but not with my last 2. And I knew I did it with my first even though they tried to be sneaky about it. It was mortifying but I was in too much pain to linger about it.