Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community
ugh..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.

ugh..

Just woke up and starting throwing up just like in the beginning! And now baby girl has hiccups and its making me even more nauseous!!! Oh count down of the last 30 days please come quickly!!!! I'm done with feeling like crap!!!!!
im starting to feel nauseous too,in the evenings mostly,can deal with anything but that icky feeling..at least u only got 30 days,they'l fly by,keep urself distracted u'l be goin in to labour in no time...I got another 55days to go!feels like forever!lol
I have 45 days left and I've in the last week started feeling light headed and dizzy when I'm up walking around uhhhg ....I just keep telling myself not to much longer lol
I have been experiencing sicken feelings too again like I feel like am goin to throw up but I dont
Ive got 30 days to go myself. I hope I dont start having the nauseous stuff again :-X