36+6 Not Sure What I Should Do.
I have already had to have my labor stoped once when I was only like 29 weeks. I am 36+6 I spent almost 10 hours in L&D last night. The Dr. checked me and said that I was only 1cm dialated and 60% effaced and that my lo is laying right on top of my cervix. But they said they could send me home but then they kept me for another 4 hrs because I started having contractions while I was waiting to be discahrged. Ever since last night when I left l&d at 12 last night I have been losing bloody pieces of my mucus plug. I don't want to waste another trip down there because it upsets my 3 year old every time I go and I have had to make several trips there already due to a lot of complications during my pregnancy from the beginning. But I am afraid of my water breaking and not making it there in time because of how low she is and the fact that it is like a 45 minute drive to the hospital. My husband just keeps telling me that I will be fine but It scares me. Just really not sure what to do every time she moves it hurts and I just want to scream but I know there isn't much they can do because I haven't hit 37 weeks yet.
I'm surprised they sent u home hun ...if ur concerned I would head into the L&D