How do u cope? With a loss
I loss my son Izan on may 4, 2014 it was a neonatal death he was 39 week and 3 day a full term baby..;( how do u guys cope with it I'm going insane I wish he was here I wanted him so bad more then words can explain he was so perfect 7 pound and 12 oz and 20inches he didn't even stay for an hour but I sure did heard his cries and hold him for at least 30sec when he was still alive I though everything was going to be okay but I guess not...;( I want to try again not to replace him but to help me feel unempty arm.
Return.If.Possible:  
I am so sorry for your loss. I cant imagine the pain you are going through. things happen for a reason, he is now a little angel in heaven looking after you.I know its easier said than done but you just gotta be strong! And think he is where god wants him to be, up there with him! I will keep you in my prayers.
I also lost my son on May 22, 2014. It's a feeling that can't be explained. I have found staying busy to be the best and of course a family who has supported me through all of this has helped too. I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand the wanting to try again. Levi was our first son weigh 9 lb 7ozs and 19 inches long. Don't ever let anyone tell you your replacing him. Or when someone says something off the wall don't take it personally until they truly know what your going through most people don't know what to say.