Baby doesn't sleep in bassinet
My baby is just over a month old and the problem I'm having is I can lay her down for a nap during the day which she maybe a hour to hour and half in it. But during the night she won't sleep more then 20 mins. The only way we both get a good night sleep is if I let her sleep on my chest. Is there any way I can help her sleep more at night in her bassinet.
She sleeps on your chest every night ? Try doing a routine, like a bath then rock her swaddle her up good and place her in there. I had the same problem at two weeks but now my son sleeps anywhere lol. I dont want him getting use to sleeping in the bed with me thats why.. :/
Try giving the baby a bath before you put her to bed and put the baby rice or cereal in her bottle not much but maybe a tablespoon  full per 4 ounces.. So for 4 ounces put 2 table spoons of baby rice or cereal in bottle and give the baby a warm bath before you put her/him to bed it helped my son and he still sleeps all night :) he just turned 1 in feb.. :) if this helps please share..
Make sure she's warm. She is on your chest which is warm and them put on a cold surface. She's also a use to the sound of your heart beat and breathing. You may need to get a sound machine. Also make sure she's full. My baby girl is almost a month old and she wakes up as soon as I put her in her crib. I try to wait until she's good and asleep before I move her. But it doesn't always work.
She's just being breastfed right now and at night she's always on my chest so she's now walking up during the day when I go to put her in her bassinet. I have tried swaddling her which she hates, I've tried warm blanket and that doesn't help..I don't know how to make her sleep in there during the day. Being 8 weeks old I don't want to put her in her crib yet if I don't have too.
Have you tried one of those cloud b sleep animals?  They have soothing sounds such as rain & a mothers heartbeat.
I've tried one of her asleep animals I've also put my shirt in her bassinet so it smells like me but give her 5 mins either there on in her crib and she wakes up