May birth stories plsss...
Hi everyone ...am a mom of 1 week old healthy boy ...his a may boy ....so.. i want to hear some birth stories....n how r u doingg may babies?
I always love telling my birth story. I birthed with a midwife at a birthing center where they don't use pain relief, only the use of our biological pain relievers.
My due date was May 20th. I went in to try get labor started on the 26th, hoping I'd have him that evening. Nothing progressed as it should have, so she sent me home and told me to rest and take some benadryl. Well I ended up contracting all night, not really realizing I was going into labor and progressing as the night went by. I never was able to sleep and my contractions were ridiculous by the time morning came, so I went in that morning. My original midiwfe was on vacation that one day and had another midwife on call. The midwife who was there helping came after about an hour and checked me saying I was 9cm, to my surprise. I was just casually going through contractions.
I ended up pushing for 4 hours and delivered a big healthy baby boy!
John Michael, born May 27th! 8lbs 14oz.