Quick labor n delvery of my son!!!!
Hey ladies my son was born on 25th night at 11:40pm...the labor was quick...i was 39weeks 3days pregnt...i was admitted to the hospital at 8:30pm contractions were coming with lots of pressure ....doc checkd me i nside i was 4cms...immediateltly i was shifted to labour room ...contractions were bcome unbearable from 10:15pm i tried breathing technique it was wonderful i was able to control the pain ..bt iwas feeling lots of pressure with each contraction that was horrible bt my water didnt brok.....doc checked me at 11:30 was at 10cm ....the things happened wer quickly ...doc broke my waters ...n i was told to start push ...within 4 to 5 pushes my son ..came into the world ...tadaa....
Oh you had such a easy labor. Congratulations on welcoming your bundle of joy.
Congratulations!!! My little girl was also born on the 25th at 11:44pm.
Thank u....
I was induced (chose to ) but I had my daughter the 25th at 9:29am and I was 39wks 5days.
Went in at 5am, they broke my water at 7am and daughter arrived at 9:29am (:
The contractions were so bad for me I puked on myself and the floor. My husband wasn't in there because he had to watch my son and we were waiting for my mom and when my husband got in the room around 9 something, I said "feels like I'm going to poop myself" so he got a nurse, she checked for dilation and said "her head is right there" husband wasn't even in the room for 10mins but glad he made it in there before she was born!!(: