Been trying to conceive for 10 years, 9 weeks tomorrow and so nervous
Hi everyone, I've been seeing a Fertility Doctor since I was 19, now 29, I've never been able to conceive until my big life changing moment on September 16 when I finally got my second pink line. I've been so scared to lift anything, move to fast or have any stress at all. I want to see a doctor every week to make sure there is still a heartbeat. Anyone else this nervous? Am I over reacting? Thanks for any advice in advance.
Firstly, many congrats, was very touched to read your story! Also every expectant mother is terrified something will go wrong, sure we're mommies from the second we see the second line so we're instinctively turning into scary protective tigers :) The trick is not to worry too much because you'll forget to enjoy your pregnant. Worrying will not change anything it will just take your natural happiness away. Try and relax as I'm sure everything will be fine. Best of luck!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words, it was nice of you to take the time to respond to my new money worries <3
Mommy worries* lol
100% normal! When you are trying to concieve your all focused on that second pink line and your brain rarely goes past that moment! I remember the first time I got a BFP I was delighted for about 60seconds and then BAMN I started to realize what two pink lines actually means!

Every day that passes you are nearer and nearer the safety of the end of the risky period! I'm 11weeks now and I feel a lot less terrified than I did at 8/9 weeks! I've another scan next week and I can feel the creep of fear - I just want to see my baby and it's heartbeat!!! But I try focus on the positives and not let my mind run away with itself!

I really had no idea what a complex and nerve shattering world conception and pregnancy were until I started the journey myself!

Your story is so inspiring! Congratulations