Complete and total exhaustion
Is anyone is the same boat? I am totally exhausted all the time. This is my second pregnancy and I definitely remember being tired the first time, but this time is like 100 times worse. I can hardly function at work and usually fall asleep before 8 pm. Thank God my husband is helping with our son and around the house but it's wearing him down too. Looking forward to 2nd trimester and hopefully it will improve!!
I'm literally running on fumes now! It's 1115am and I have NO idea how I will make it to 5pm to go home! I keep having to get up and go for pointless walks just to stop myself falling asleep!!!

This is my third pregnancy and I could sleep all day and I just enter in my second trimester and I am right is also hopefully will go away like it says
I can't stop sleeping. I sleep about 14 hours a day on days off and 12 hours when I do work.
Same here. 4th pregnancy and it's nothing like my previous. I also have nausea constantly. Just looking forward to May.
I'm the same my 2nd baby and all I do is sleep,