Depression
Is anyone experiencing any depression during pregnancy?  I'm only in my first trimester. But I'm dealing with a lot of personal issues with my children's father that often leaves me really sad and depressed. I'm a full time student and is preparing to work a second job. It will be a lot on me. But I want to be fully prepared when the twins arrive. Yet I find myself being depressed when I can't be with him or he can't come over. I cry myself to sleep and refuse to answer his calls when I'm upset. This pregnancy has me extremely emotional and it's killing me. Is there anything I can take for depression while pregnant
I'm not sure if there is anything to take for depression during pregnancy but definitely talk to ur Dr. about it. And yes I'm having a ton of depression as well. I know it will be hard to do but let ur s/o be there for u. When he calls answer. If he is willing to help and talk to u through things let him. U would be surprised how much he could actually help. I had a hard time opening up to my husband as well about a lot of things but hearing him tell me that everything is going to be ok and feeling him there beside me helped me out a ton. When are u due hun?
He has been there lately and ofyen call to check on me. It does help me feel better. He is under a lot of stress also with his job. But he's been making time for us. I'm due April 30th. Having twins is pretty scary but I'm trying to prepare for this huge change.
Yep I am 10 weeks pregnant now and been so emotional the past few weeks. Went to see GP and got mental care plan done. The gp refer me to see pregnancy counseling. So if you tell u gp, they will need to sort something.