Eating
I'm going on my second child and my first pregnancy I ate all day and everyday. But this pregnancy I am forcing myself to eat. Just wondering if any of you had this problem before. If so, what did you do?
Both my pregnancies have been rough so far. If there's any certain foods that seem to really hit the spot, stock up. I have morning sickness like all day and sometimes it helps to just eat snacks all day, when though I don't want to eat really. I keep watermelon, crackers, nuts, yogurt and cereal in the house this time around. I have three small meals a day, just whenever I feed the little one and hubs, plus two to three tiny snacks. It doesn't always help but the days that it does it feels like a blessing.
I havnt eat anything no matyer how much ive been trying to force myself to eat.  I cant i throw it right back up. I found one solution that was to eat on pickle beer salt but i cant live off it. So im not sure what to do the motion sickness is getting worse ive tried eating crackers taking my naseuas meds before getting up. But nothing works. My sons old candy bucket is now my throw up bucket i keep next to my bed its that bad. I feel week and exqughsted all the time ive tried helping around the house but the smallest smell kills me and i throw up