Is anyone else NOT enjoying pregnancy so far?
I'm just coming up to 10weeks pregnant and I'm VERY excited to think I'm going to be a mommy, but my god I'm really not enjoying the pregnancy experience so far!

Having tried for nearly a year to concieve, then loosing our first at 10weeks after a problem riddled pregnancy i thought I'd be over joyed to finally have what has so far been a problem free pregnancy (in terms of viability)

Since about 5/6 weeks I've been nauseous & vomiting morning noon and night. I'm exhausted! If I don't get to bed by 8/9pm I start to feel even sicker!

I feel like I've literally no life and none of myself left in my life. I can't get out and do anything what with being sick and exhausted! I go to work, I come home and I go to bed!!!!

The latest addition is difficulty breathing, it's like that feeling you get before a panic attack, or when highly anxious! My blood pressure is perfect - my doc has just said it's down to changing hormones and extra blood!!!

Ughhh!!!

I'm now at the point of just wanting to lie in bed until all this passes! But I'm not sure I can get away with doing that for another 30 weeks! Lol!!!

Everyone raves about how wonderful pregnancy is, magical, you glow, radiance - I feel like I'm failing at the "most natural thing in the world" cause I hate it!!!! And I look like I've been dragged through a bush, there is no glow here!!!

Let's not even mention the constipation, bloating, gas, cramps, discharge..........

It's like my body is physically depressed (thank god I'm feeling ok emotionally and mentally other than starting to feel pissed off due to the physical side of all this)

I hate to complain, I'm meant to be greatful for this experience.

I feel sorry for my husband too as "this is all his fault" and "why did he do this to me" are regularly cried at him from toilet bowl hugging position and sex is something he knows used to happen in our marriage, i mean that's how his wife became this bat crazy lady he's now living with, but he's not sure it'll ever exist again!!!

1/4 of the way there!!!!
I'm 7 weeks and I don't feel as jolly as I do with my other two pregnancys I guess because the morning sickness all day lol but just keep thinking about the outcome and how u will soon feel the kicks and ultrasound u will feel better
Same here!
Nauseous all but a few hours out of the entire day if I am lucky.
Not as motivated to exercise because I am always so nauseous and feel like that is effective the overall experience. 1st pregnancy was a dream.....this has been the complete opposite. Hope it changes soon.
I'm also 10 weeks and heavily relate to how you are feeling, I keep telling my guy " you did this to me". Everyone tells me I'll be fine and I'll enjoy it, but when though? I've been been waiting for the magic, nothing so far...weird part is as much as I'm hating how I feel I love my baby so much already.
Glad to hear all your comments, I've been feeling overwhelmed with guilt for being a bit bitter about not enjoy all the sickness, bloating and oh my the constipation. Seems my whole world revolves around what can I eat that won't make me sick and will help me poop. I Love my baby more than anything but wow, where's the magic.
Honestly it's no fun!! But like you say we love our babies and this WILL pass and we WILL be normal again one day!!!!
I am still so so ill and like that I find myself struggling to decide what to eat that won't make me sick or gag! That won't gas me up! That won't back me up!
You'd think nature would have sorted this all out by now and we'd have evolved to the point that pregnancy was as natural as they say!!
I'm nearly 11weeks now and I'm praying PRAYING the rotten parts will start to taper off over the next few weeks and I'll start to have a nice experience of 2nd trimester energy boost and to feel the baby move!!
One of my good friends was hospitalized for long periods on their two pregnancies due to sickness and she's trying for a third - it really has to be worth it all in the end!!!!!