Labor
I'm 23 weeks and 3 days and when do I know if I'm having my baby natural or c-section?? And also I'm so scared about labor can anyone help me not be scared of being in labor when it's time??
Trust your body. It's better if you have it natural my 1st baby was csection it was too painful and rñthe recovery was worst. I'm trying this one natural try to get all the support that you can and don't listen to people that is not there to support you and with comments that only scares you more. You Can Do it! Dont think otherwise
I'm trying to but it's still scary...
Unless there's a problem I'd say go natural. It was so scary to think about for me too but then when it actually came time it really was doable (and I skipped the meds, not that you have to do that). Water breaking doesn't hurt it's just fluid and until your moving into active labor and pushing the contractions are really easy to manage. My hubby bought me a teddy bear to focus on through the contractions. Also a back rub/warm water and slow breathing really helped. Just trust your body, it knows what to do and the pros are the if you need anything. You'll do great and have a wonderful little baby afterwards :)