Sickness
Uggghh so sick! How the hell can you hide pregnancy news from people (like work) when you look like hell and feel like you're going to throw up all the time!!!
I've told my husband any more kids, he can have them!!!!  Lol
Just pretend it's the flu. It's that time of year anyway. Sadly I actually have the flu. :(
I don't know how people manage to work when they are pregnant! Luckily I work from home... But I feel sick all the time and look like death! Lol
I'm really struggling now! I've been trying to pass it off as a bug etc but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out! I'm white as a ghost, picking at bread or dry food, yawning none stop and my face is now covered in spots which I've never had before!

I'm trying to hold out telling my boss due to some internal work politics happening at the moment! In saying that I'm sure she knows she's just waiting for me to confirm it!
Have you tried taking morning sickness drops or trunatal nausea relief pills? Those help, I get really bad nausea and vomiting so I have to take something. Last pregnancy I sucked on lemon a lot to help me from throwing up every 2 minutes. This time I decided to add lemon slices to my iced water so that it's not so much noticeable at work. I'm also trying to hide the news until I'm at least past my first trimester but my problem is I gain weight early and start showing :(
Sipping on powerade/gaterade throughout the day can help with nausea/vomiting too. In my culture we chew on fennel seeds and black cardamom seeds which provides a lot of relief too
I'm really bad with nausea and it seems to b an all day thing the guys at work now but I'm sure my family have ever their suspicions
I feel nauseous after I eat.
And when I don't eat I get a headache and then feel a little sick to my stomach.
This is very different from my first pregnancy.
Now I know what everyone was talking about when they spoke about first trimester troubles.
Any suggestions?!
I'm having the same issue. Everyday, anytime of the day sickness. And trying to work and hold back puking is so hard.
I'm the same with sickness at the moment. I'm 8 weeks and it's getting worse every day. My close family members and close friends know so hiding it isn't too much of a problem. Haven't found anything that helps yet though.
For me the only thing that stops it getting worse (it doesn't make it better) is to not get over tired or over hungry! So I try eat little amounts as often as possible (I feel like all I'm doing is eating but I'm loosing weight) and I try go to bed super early and get a decent sleep!! Generally I can manage not to throw up so much then! But the nauseous never leaves my side!