Spotting or Vaginal bleeding
I will be 9 weeks tomorrow is anyone else experiencing any spotting or a light brownish-pinkish discharge. I haven't had any major pain or cramping but maybe a little discomfort  (gas pains) is the only way I can describe it.
I had a little at about 5/6 weeks turned out it was an infection and essentially I was raw inside. Once that was sorted the spotting stopped.
On my first pregnancy I had a hemorrhage so I was bleeding (not spotting) all the time. When it started and before they knew it was a hemorrhage doctors told me light spotting that isn't red, heavy or accompanied by severe pain can be ok and "normal" but you should see your doctor to be on the save side
I'm 8 weeks today and I had a little brownish pinkish discharge, the doctor told me that I should be fine that it's normal with pregnancy after you have intercourse or you may have a little infection.