Walk with me on a new Journey...
Hey everyone one its me again. I'm expecting this time again on May 10th 2017. For those that don't know me I had been pregnant 3 times before. One in 2012, losing her and another in 2013, losing her also. 20 weeks both, incompetent cervix. In 2015 I gave birth to my rainbow after receiving a cerclerg @ 14wks to keep my cervix closed and progesterone shots every week to avoid preterm labor. Everything was working and then out the blue at 31 weeks I developed preeclampsia pretty fast. I had to have an emergency c-section to a 2lb 12oz baby girl who is now 1 and very active.
With this new pregnancy I will be receiving a cerclag at 12 weeks BC my cervix had begun to funnel at 14 last time and I will receive my shots again. I have the same team I had with my daughter. A bit anxious but I'm sure that this little one will make it out safe and sound. BTW I'm 8weeks 5days
I hope everything turns out perfect (:
Thank u
Congratulations and blessings. I will be praying for you and your bundle of joy.
Are you on fb in the ttc group... I think I just saw that the other day.. Either way congrats honey and relax! Seems you been through alot..God bless you as I'm due in May...May 11th to be exact. I support ya and hope you an the little bundle a healthy successful pregnancy
Praying you have a wonderful pregnancy and birth!
I am due a few days after you.
Best wishes!