When is the right time?
When is the appropriate time to tell friends and family, what week is safe? This is my first, due May 24th and I'm so excited!!
I'm due May 1st and I've told very few, my mum and my sister and that's it. We are going to wait until after first scan to tell everyone, congratulations and good luck to you.
We've only told my parents. I'm debating on making a Halloween announcement or thanksgiving. Once I announce work will also know so it's a lot to consider. It might also come down to when I start to show. With my first I was due early June and announced at thanksgiving, about 12 weeks.
I'm due May 24th as well as have only told two people. My work knows because I'm military but we are waiting until after we pass our 10 wks mark to tell anyone for fear of miscarrying again. Congrats as this is baby #4 for me and fingers crossed it's a girl. I have 3 handsome boys....well 4 if you count my husband. Best of luck to you and tell when you're ready to.