Eating for Two
I was just wondering if anyone else feels like they are eating for two.  This week it seems like I can't eat enough.  Before I felt stuffed all of the time.  I was wondering if I am the only piggy??  LOL.  
hey yeah with me now that I eat and i have noticed for a while I didnt have to eat alot to get full, but now even when I have a normal usual plate for me Im still not full! I got to have a second serving, its not the same anymore..and they say that you shouldnt have to feel like your eating for two but I sure due lol, its ok to feel like a pig though we're pregnant :D
I thought i was the only one too. For the past week i have notice i eat more. I try not to stuff my face like to the point were you are like OMG im so full, but just enough were i feel like im not hungry anymore. Im trying not to think that im eating for 2 but that im just eating a little more. I was reading one of my books and it said that some pregnant gals think its ok so stuff your face because "oh you are eating for 2"  You are in the sense that the baby is taking alot of the nutrients and vitamins, reason why you feel you can eat more, but if you think its ok to stuff your face because you are eating for 2 thats when you see gals gaining more than you are supposed or whats recommended. Im eating like there is no tomorrow i hope i dont go over whats recommended or ideal. Im going to have to work extra hard to loose the baby fat.
I love food : )
I cant stop eating. I eat and then I am starving an hour later. It is very noticeable that I am pregnant now.
no honey you are not the only one.....before i got pregnant i was only 100 lbs. and now only 16 weeks i am 120 so i am truley a piggy lol i can eat a big meal and be hungry again 5 minutes later for the same thing. I actually dont mind it at all cause now i have a body and im LOVIN it lol . Im eating now as im typing lol. *pig face*. lmao
I cant eat alot a one time but I eat alot throughout the day
I am glad to hear that I am normal.  I am trying to not think that I am eating for two.  I am trying everything I can to keep most of the weight off.  So far I have only gained 9 lbs.  Which really that is a lot.  But I thought I would be a lot worse with gaining.  I keep telling my husband he needs to get a second job, just so he can feed me, lol.  
Well I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend.  And I hope everyone has lots of BBQ's to go to, LOL.  Happy Eating Ladies!!
I am to be eating for three!  HA!  But, at 16 weeks,I am still 'barfing" up most of what goes in...so not eating extra now.  Oddly, my weight is continuing to go up!  HUH?!?!?!
No your not the only one. for the past week nd a half ive been eating everything in sight. Ieat all my dinner yet still feel hungry. I almost started stealling food from others in my year 12 class. im so hungry all the time that i feel as if im eating for three.