Pregnancy: Nov 2008 Babies Community
Having baby Christian in the morning!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2008.

Having baby Christian in the morning!

Hello everyone... i am scheduled to go in for 5am for a scheduled c-section tomorrow morning!!! I am soooo nervous, but glad the day is finally here!  Little Christian is breeched, so that is why we are having a c-section... he is coming tomorrow because my fluids are WAY too low... they said it was borderline "dangerous" low.. so I will go in first thing in the morning!! Wish me luck! Thank you all for all the help, advice and support!
Wishing you all the best!  
your son must be here by now. Hope everything went well, let us know when you can.
Yippee!!  You will be fine.  I had a c section almost 6 weeks ago with my twins and I am as good as new...tired but healed.  Take it easy and take the pain meds before you start hurting too bad...That is the best advice I can give!!!  Enjoy everything!!!!!!