NT Scan and Baby's Gender
Is anyone having them check for the baby's gender at your NT scan?  If so, were they able to tell?  How many weeks/days are you?

Thanks everyone.

P.S. - I am having my NT scan done at 13w2d and will have them check for baby's gender.  I'll let you know what I find out.
I don't think we're getting an NT scan, but I think that whenever our next ultrasound is, I will ask if they can determine the sex yet.  From what I was reading, everything should be in it's place at 13 weeks.
Im having my scan done May 13th, I dont know if that is something they will look for but the last lady that scanned me with 4d said I was having a boy...I dont know how she could see that early, but Im not banking on it just yet...I may have a u/s tomorrow dont know for sure, they are making me have a ekg so I guess depending on how that goes they may wanna look at the baby
Im not having NT scan, my Midwife didnt mention anything to me about it and well my next appointment isnt till my 16th week May 28th. She did tell me she will try to check for baby Gender then. So hopefully they can. She said the best time is anywhere after 18 weeks, but she said at 16th weeks they might be able to see. So i will be crossing my fingers!!! Good luck maybe you get lucky and they can tell you what you are having!!!
I never even thought of that.  When I go for mine on Thursday I'll be 12w3d.  I wouldn't even have thought of asking, but maybe I will now!  It may be too early for me, but DH can't wait to find out!
i go for mine 9th may and ill be 12 w 3d. im not gunna ask til the 18 week one as ill be happy to see a healthy moving bub at this next one.
From what I've read the genitals kind of all look like boys until between the 11th - 13th week.  They call it "the angle of the dangle".  If it looks like there is a boy part pointing close to the direction of the spine, that's supposed to be a girl, whereas one pointing out at 30 degrees or more from the spine is supposed to be a boy.  At 11 weeks the accuracy was pretty high, but at 13 weeks, when the baby was cooperating, the accuracy was like 99%.  If I can find that link I'll post it as a separate post for everyone.  Good luck everybody.