tongue piercing
I have my belly button and my tongue pierced for about 5-6 years now. I had to take my belly piercing out cause of the risk of it tearing open when i get bigger but i didnt ask about the tongue piercing. Is it safe to keep it in my mouth since ive had for about 5 years now, hopefully someone can help me with the answer. THANKIESS!!!!
Hm... I'm not sure but I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be safe to leave it in.
Ahhh what are you doing???? I have my tounge and belly peirced. First why did you take out your belly ring??? They have PREGNANCY BELLY RINGS they are great, I dont wanna waste on taking out my belly rings, these ones are especially made so your belly wont tare when you get big. You should research where you can get them. I wasnt sure where I could get them so I just ordered it in the mail. I am getting two. And about your tounge, if your tounge is fine and mouth been well taken care of why take it out, as long as you put new tounge rings in I would say your all good. If you want the website to get the belly rings let me know, but you really should get the special belly rings!!
I got the pregnancy belly rings and they suck! my belly button is stretching horizontally so the opening can fit like nothing in it.. I stuck that little belly ring in there.. which is about half the size of a normal barbell and it irritated the **** out of the hole because it was like stretching it back open.. it hurt to move.. but everyone grows differently but personally I wouldnt waste my money again.. ill put the belly ring back in after im done being preg but to me its more about being comfortable than fashionable at this point and for me the pregnancy belly right s u c k e d
pregnancy belly *ring** sorry obviously I cant spell very well today.
well that *****, if I dont have to spend my money on getting my belly done again Im going to try the pregnancy belly ring see how it works for me
yeah.. I ended up giving mine to my friend who is 18 weeks now I think.. She has gotten like no belly yet though.. She has gained mostly in her bbs and her butt and thighs.. whereas Im ALL belly lol.. I fit into all my prepreg jeans yet.. and even my prepreg bras.. so Idk my stomach took over.. lol I have had my belly pierced for 3 years so Im not really worried about it closing and I poke a barbell through it when I can.. just for a minute so that it stays open and it seems to be fine yet.. My friend took her belly ring out when she got pregnant and her belly didnt close so I just figured I would rather be comfortable than have to deal with the belly ring from hell lol I wish I could wear it but its just so uncomfortable for me.. Hopefully it works better for you.