Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community
Achiness in Legs
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Achiness in Legs

I don't mean to be a complainer, but I need to ask if anyone else has experienced this...I've recently noticed my thighs are a little achy and seem a little weaker than normal.  Could this be a symptom of pregnancy?  I'm going to ask my doctor about it, but I thought I would ask you ladies if you've experienced this during your pregnancy so far.

Thanks!
Kelly
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
543791_tn?1216385377
Yesterday my legs felt weak all over, they felt so tired they were aching. Last night I had some cramps in my legs. I mentioned it just a few minutes ago at work around two guys who's wives just had babies and they both nodded thier heads yes b/c they remember going through the same thing. I would say it's okay but of course if you're uncomfortable or if it gets worse let the doctor know.
Blank
751098_tn?1257520978
Yes, I had the same ache type annnoying feeling a few days ago, but just on my right leg, it is not painful, it is not cramping, you just know that something does not feel nomal.  I took a warm relaxing bath with candle's then went to bed with my right leg elevated on pillows, I woke up and what ever it was was gone.  hope this helps
Blank
Thank you so much, your responses helped me know what I'm experiencing is "normal."  Thanks for taking the time to reply!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...