Breast Tenderness and Cramps

I am going to be a first time mum and found out unexpectantly that I was pregnant.  Now that I am over the shock I am starting to get worried about small things (paranoia I hope).
I am currently 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and have had cramps the whole way through which my doctor says is normal.  However today I notice that while I still have cramps the tenderness in my breasts has eased alot - is practically gone.  Is this normal or should I be worrying?
I had the same things. If you are bleeding then it would be more serious, but your body is getting use to everything. cause even tho the baby isn't that big, its still pushing everything around. also one day my breasts would kill next day they wouldn't hurt at all. its not going to be consistant. everyday is completely different. and then there are days when you don't even feel pregnant.
even tho its hard (I understand this is my first baby to I'm 12 weeks 1 day)
try not to stress and if you need to take a day where you just rest in bed, I would do it. It helped calm my nerves.
anyways congratulations to you. when is your due date?
Hi Wishful, I am 9.5 weeks pregnant and had the same thing a few days ago.  My cramps actually felt like my PMS cramps used to...they were enough to cause me concern.  But they eventually subsided in a couple of days and I've been feeling fine since.  My breasts hurt more in the beginning than they do now, but I'm sure my aches and pains are not over yet :-)

Hope this helps!

Kelly
1st
I never did get breast tenderness when I was pregnant with my daughter, or with this pregnancy.  I wouldn't worry if you're not experiencing any red bleeding, but definitely let your doctor know so he/she can ease your mind.  I told my OB I was worried by my lack of pregnancy symptoms, and she said I should just be greatful.  Now I'm kind of tired and nauseous and missing those symptom-free days.
-1st