Breathing and Chest Pain at 33 weeks. Normal?
I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and for the last four days have been having alot of shortness of breath even while sitting down doing nothing. Also laying on my left side just can't happen anymore it is to painful in my chest area and makes it impossible to breath. I talked to my doctor today over the phone and she said she dosent know what to tell me.. is this normal?
wow... i've not heard of this before! And how crappy of your doctor to just say she doesn't know what to tell you. When all else fails for me, I google. If I find anything out I'll let you know.
Hi SarahNicole, I've heard of this as I am experiencing something like it!  I know what u mean when u say u r short of breath not doing anything!!  For the past few days now, (I'm 34 weeks) I am just standing and gasping for air!  It's a very strange feeling in my stomach.  So what I did was drink a bit of water, this helped.  I think staying hydrated is important too.  But drinking water didn't help me completely, so what I did afterwards was to just sit down and take slow long breaths...in through nose and out through mouth.  This is what helped me b/c after I got up again the same thing would happen, I'd be just completely winded for NO reason...

I hope u feel better..
I think our babies are pushing up on our diaphrams making it difficult for us to breath. Everything is all squished.  I can't even eat that much anymore b/c I get full too fast...as I think my stomach is squished around....... I haven't had the chest pains though just a sore belly once in a while and the occasional heart burn.

hope u feel better..
sorry your doc. isnt much help is there a way to get a 2nd opinion? I hope you feel better soon or even get some answers Good Luck.
I go to the doctors on the 19th so I figured that I could wait it out until than.. it just made me nervous at first my mom said it happened to her alot when she was pregnant with my older sister.. lets hope it dosen't last to long.
well Good Luck and keep us updates. feel better soon.