Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community
How likely is he the father?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

How likely is he the father?

This question isn't about me but important to me. My Ex Bf cheated on me on Feb. 19th. But he didn't tell me til April 6th cause now she's pregnant. On April 6th she had an ultrasound that said she was 7 weeks and 2 days. She say he is the only one he had sex with since she broke up with her bf about 2 weeks prior. What I want to know is how likely is it that he is the father?
It is very likely that he could be the father. Because an ultrasound is usually only a few days to a week off. And 7 weeks before April 13th would put him in the right week. I would make him get a paternity test though, before letting that *** slap a paternity suit against him.
He's definitely gonna do that..But I was trying to how likely it could have been...but do u mean a week off in both directions; like if the ultrasound said her LMP was Feb.15 then it could have been Feb 8th or Feb. 22nd...but more like the 8th cause the 22nd would have been to late