Pregnancy: Nov 2009 Babies Community
How likely is it tthe he's the father?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2009.

How likely is it tthe he's the father?

This question isn't about me but important to me. My Ex Bf cheated on me on Feb. 19th. But he didn't tell me til April 6th cause now she's pregnant. On April 6th she had an ultrasound that said she was 7 weeks and 2 days. Her due date is Nov. 22nd.  She says he is the only guy she slept with since she broke up with her bf 2 weeks prior to them messing around. What I want to know is how likely is it that he is the father?
If the due date is Nov 22nd then the conception date is around Feb 22nd. This is around the same time as when your boyfriend cheated on you.
Sorry about that.
OK.....One thing real quick how do I change my sex on here because it says male but I'm a female. I've been looking but I have not figured out how to change it....Anyway Let me start over. I must admit I truly don't want it to be his child because we was in a relationship for 7 years and was plannin on gettin married...I Love him with all my hear but I'm scared that I can;t handle him havin a child by someone he cheated wit..But I love him.....So here We Go...The due date is Nov 22nd but as of today April 16th she should be 8 weeks and 5 days....Now if I count back on the calender 8 weeks and 5 days is Feb. 14. Now I'm not sure if u know this but doctors don't count from the day of conception, they count from the first day of ur last period. So when I count back it seems that she would've have a period on Feb. 14th or maybe 15th. But I think I messed up when I posted the question becasue the date I posted the question which was April 13th and I said she was 7 weeks and 2 days but she was 8 weeks and 2 days...He told me when she was 7 weeks and 2 days So I had a typo..My bad...But plz reply...Thanks
I see you were able to change your sex to female but if you have any other questions on using the site please let me know. MedHelp has a due date calculator that you can use http://www.medhelp.org/calculators/show/2?community_id=70 to help verify it. I did the calculations again and if her due date is Nov 22nd then the conception date is around Feb 22nd. I wish it were otherwise but I'm sure it is correct.
Yea...Figured it out...but i'll check out to see wat it say...Honestly I don't want it to be his child so we might have a better chance at starting over....Thanks so much for ur help....I'll keep in touch.